Hire of Limegreendreams Studio (hereafter ‘The Studio’) is governed by the following terms and conditions and by hiring you consent to be bound by them.
- The Studio will be provided to the hirer with flooring, curtains and lighting products as requested. These items will be covered in the agreed cost of hire.
- Additional items or alterations on the day will be subject to charges based on the hire chart displayed on The Studio’s website
- The hirer shall be liable for breakages/damage to equipment, fixtures and/or fittings during the course of hire
- A representative of The Studio will be available during the hire period should the hirer have any technical questions regarding equipment
- A representative of The Studio will be a designated Health and Safety Officer, Fire Warden and First Aider, and a safety briefing will be given to all hirers at the beginning of hire
- Should the hirer prefer to have their own Health and Safety Officer and/or Fire Warden and/or First Aider instead of The Studio’s, valid certificates must be available for inspection
- Cancellation within 72 hours of hire will not be charged
- Cancellation within 48 hours of hire will incur a 50% charge
- Cancellation within 24 hours of hire will incur a 100% charge
GENERAL NOTES TO HIRERS
- It is recommended that hirers should carry their own (professional) insurance to cover the cost of damage or breakages. In the case of large-scale shoots, The Studio may ask to see your certificate of insurance.
- Please note that the studio floor is a vinyl composite, which does not react well to non-stainless steel. Permanent marks will be left by prolonged exposure to rusty metals, so please try to avoid it.
Last updated: 11th August 2016