The studio is a large, open space suitable for both photographic and videographic work, and comes with the following vital statistics:
- 8m (26′ 3″) wide x 10m (32′ 9″) deep x 3m (10′) high shooting area
- 2-sided white curve
- 3-sided blackout curtains
- 3-sided chromakey green curtains
- 18% grey floor as standard. Black or white floor can be laid, either whole or in part.
- Solid colour paper backgrounds
- 9′ (2.7m) high x 7′ (2.1m) wide patterned vinyl backgrounds
- 9-bar overhead lighting rig on electric winches for videographic work
- Full DMX control for videographic lighting
- 32A power supply (9 outlets at high level on lighting rig, 3 at floor level)
The cyclorama wall can be lit using LED lights, which operate through the colour spectrum and as straight ‘white’ light. The video below gives an idea of the colours available.
- Up-and-over roller shutter door for vehicular access. Anything up to a Luton tail lift lorry can be accommodated within the shooting area.
- Comfortable relaxation area and kitchenette
- Separate make-up and changing area, including hair washing station
- Accessible toilet
- Baby changing facilities
For all-day shoots, catering can be arranged (pre-booking required!), else supermarkets and local restaurants are but 5-10 minutes car journey away. Some local establishments provide delivery and recommendations are available.